Characters without pages
This does not include characters who are redlinked on other characters' pages. Feel free to start a page for any of these, and remove them from this list afterwards. Note that though historical characters may go without, modern characters should perhaps have a surname added.
- Baejarth, a painter who produced the work Caught in the Act.
- Fhenem, a whiny operative with a katana and lots of relationship issues who managed to kill Ailen Kovren. Was later the target of a smear campaign by suspected Kovren loyalists, somewhat tempered when she demonstrated having taken a level in badass.
- Finrathi, shortened to Fiena, a schoolgirl with burn scars and prosthetics
- Flarlen, Gralthin's student in the art of being a hooker. Eager learner, willing to teach others in turn. Is often hired along with his teacher as entertainment for Chelsie's house parties. Flarlen has a dark indigo coat with a light indigo front, purple hair, and blue eyes.
- Flimathin the Courtesan, Gralthin's grandfather. Flimathin was not particularly pretty in his age, but had a silver tongue in all senses but the literal.
- Gralthin, Flarlen's master in the art of hookery. Gralthin is a golden-yellow tiger with blonde streaked hair and purple eyes.
- Harmai Nethaelo, party planner and target in The Dating Pool. She's not into girls, though she's not entirely sure.
- |Ilemi and Meilathi Norith, a pair of married mechanics.
- Jalmine, Ilira's best friend. Not to be confused with the Assassin. Jalmine has a pink coat with spots, dark purple hair, and green eyes.
- Jalmine the Assassin, who invented the felin equivalent of the ninja, the surutha.
- Laimi Solaer, a legendary fighter renowned for defeating a formidable opponent with only a helmet and two swords.
- Lenirthi, a big name back when Blackshard University was still a monastery. As a mystic, she unwittingly kicked oﬀ the start of the scientific revolution.
- Leur, an actor and target in The Dating Pool. Impeccably dressed.
- |Mira, Fienah's best friend and big fat tsundere.
- Mrithaimine, Mrith for short, Fienah's best frenemy and a cultural anomaly.
- Myrion the Destroyer, the Klethan warlord from olden times.
- Rhaeli Pildue, a legendary outlaw who may or may not be the historical ﬁgure Rhaelarthi of Remi.
- Remthil Oparhal the Playwright, basically the felin equivalent to William Shakespeare or Chikamatsu Monzaemon.
- Shema the Dancer, an historical ﬁgure who managed to charm a corrupt council member into resigning by inventing a new, alluring dance.
- Thimlur, a tentacle farmer and target in The Dating Pool.
- Venno Kylair, the mysterious third member of the Children of Oblivion. Went into politics under the assumed name Ailen Kovren, until he was taken out by Fhenem.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Characters"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.