I brought these up way back in 2012 but recently had reason to revisit them. The old post predated the actual implementation, so let’s list what we got:
- Vorpal: attacks do 1.5× damage.
- Underfed: attacks do only 0.25× damage.
- Infectious: successful attacks cause one (1) step of mutation towards a specific bodyplan.
- Burning: randomly immolates tiles it stands on, implies
And the prefixes that are less than fully implemented:
- Dire: can be applied but has no effect.
- Poisonous: can be applied but has no effect, also really should be venomous. Causes
Any suggestions on things to add, anyone?
And related to all that, what kind of prefixes could apply to items? I’m thinking vorpal, same as above, for starters.
Edit: updated the “Burning” entry to reflect today’s work.
Edit: updated it again.