A new, completed, fan-made AGI game:
or go directly to the download area:
wow! the screenshots look great. I'm going to check it out.|
|AGI1122||Looks cool. I am going to put it up on my site along with a few other games next time I update it.|
Have you tried submitting the news to any of the other adventure game developer sites? AGI might need the exposure.|
btw: Sorry for the long delay, I exceeded my data-limit last month....
I know there's others.
crap.. the site's down.. are there any plans of resurrecting the site?|
Tripodnet changed URL's i suppose... So the new URL is:|
There is a chance that the new adress doesn't work, since the promised redirection also doesn't.. It gives a "connection failed" here, but anyway.......
So please update your links (if you had any)....
Since Tripod/Lycos decided to destroy our site with some ad that overlaps the whole mainpage, we've moved to: |
Also, a new version of Hank's Quest is uploaded, for those who are interested. It contains the following bugfixes:
- Fixed some stupid spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc.
- The notorious(?) "CALL [someone]" plot-hole is fixed
- More (logical) synonyms
- Besides "GIVE [someone] [object]", "GIVE [object] TO [someone]" is also available now (stupid bug)
- Little work on the German lesson scene
- Important! Tom can now be given objects!
- Wandering through the air in the backgarden isn't possible anymore
- The talkin' to pops and get points bug fixed
|AGI1122||Hey, I had a request from somebody at my site for a walkthrough for Hank's Quest. Do you have one?|
Hey congrats.. I'll check it out when i have time.|
have you had time to work on that other agi game?
About the solution:|
Like stated in the FAQ: "Feel free to make one."
About the upcoming game:
We're working on it...