Kawa's C# JSON Library
Originally for personal abuse only, but there seems to be a market for this. You know who you are.
- Demo.cs -- simple demonstration that converts all player files in Starbound (hardcoded path, watch out!) to plain JSON, listing their name, gender, and species as it goes. Uses all of the below except for Patch.
- Kawa.Json.cs -- the main thing, provides Parse and Stringify functionality, based on http://json5.org/ (updated for .Net Core)
- Kawa.Json.Starbound.cs -- add-on to provide SBVJ capability through Deserialize and Serialize. Updated 2017-04-02 to properly escape " when stringifying a string value.
- Kawa.Json.Path.cs -- add-on to provide Path functionality.
- Kawa.Json.Patch.cs -- work in progress add-on to provide Patch functionality.
- Why JSON5? It's pointless and unimaginative!
- ...I know that expression from somewhere. Still, it's precisely because you can't please everyone that I added a bunch of switches -- AllowNaN, AllowTrailingCommas, and AllowBareKeys.
- There's only one other question here. Where's the rest?
- I couldn't come up with any more than that. If you got here, you're probably perfectly capable of contacting me. If I don't already know you, make sure you say it's about this project at the first opportunity or I'll probably ignore you (leave you sitting in the spam folder, whatever).
Last updated: 2019-07-04 10:10