- What is wrong with you?
- Plenty. Explaining the whole what and why of it would go far outside the scope of this section, nay, this very page.
- But it’s sexist!
- More like sexy. Seriously though, you can play either gender, with any of the common sexual orientations. It’s like the opposite of sexist.
- Where’s the yiffin’ at?
- If you mean “why is there so little to do when I fuck a character”… Data defiency, to coin a phrase. I hope to expand
dong that part.
- Can I just go around and brutally kill everything?
- If you wish.
- Why Visual Studio 2010 Express when you can use 2015 Community?
- Because quite frankly I’ve no need for what it has to offer. To be entirely honest, Metro makes me feel ill. The rest is mostly syntactic sugar or stuff I simply have no need for.
- Why C# though, instead of C++ or…
- Because I like it.
- But you can’t run C# on Li—
- Shush. Shuuush. You can. I can’t guarantee it’ll run quite right, but I semi-regularly give it a whirl on a VM or two, and I can tell you right now it does run. Now take your FUD and eat it.
- Is it true that you hacked the Roguelike of the Year poll to win?
- It’s not. I didn’t do anything, and those who did acted on their own. Apparently someone felt ToME had mysteriously won by a landslide one time too often…
- How easy is it to mod this? Can I, for example, remove the sex?
- The game expects some kind of sexual interaction to be possible — you can’t remove the action entirely, but you can make it amount to nothing more than hugs. Patch
i18n.tml to replace the “fuck him/her” action with “hug him/her” or whathaveyou, then patch sex.tml to remove the stripping and penetration. That oughta get you halfway through.