You can find the latest release here:
Don't forget to download the SDL runtime as well.
January 2nd, 2002
Wow, it's 2002 now. New release with some small bug fixes:
* toggle.monitor support (ie, you can toggle between the CGA/EGA modes with ctrl-R in games that support it)
* pgup/dn in the startup menu
* along with it being sorted alphabetically
* progress window at startup
* CRC's for more games added thanks to Charles Irwin
* hugely updated docs!
* fixed small bugs
* text mode uses correct pallete when in cga mode
* moved dir_list to nagi.ini
* lots of warnings added to help developers
Unless anything else pops up, I will be working on the sound system rewrite next.
I really like your interpreter, Nick. Cleanliness is its forte.
I understand that it takes a lot of time and work to make such a good program,
and thats why I think that you should also get a lot credit for it.
Keep it up! :)
Thanks guest.. comments like this make working on NAGI all the better.|
Space Quest: Lost Chapter
Is this issue no longer an issue with NAGI? The reason I ask is because it works perfectly for me (Win2000/1Ghz). The only thing it couldn't do was cmd.shake.screen, but I see that it's on your 'To Do' list.
Excellent release btw!
|AGI1122||That bug in that causes SQTLC to crash has been fixed in NAGI. Along with the bug that caused KQ4 to crash.|
That bug occured in early versions of SQ:TLC.. I sent an email to Vonster and he silently released a new version.. there's actually a few different versions of SQ:TLC that he didn't announce.|
Ah ok, that's cool. :)|
Just so you know, nagi_issues.txt still mentions the bug.
umm.. fixed :) |